A MOVEMENT OF EVERYDAY GENEROSITY.
It's amazing to see God's creativity, love, and generosity on full display each and every day. Our church family generously give their time, service, talents, and treasures through so many acts of worship, and we invite you to join us in our movement of everyday generosity!
Each and every act of generosity matters and helps change the lives of others. Generosity is an act of worship that allows us to let go of something we often worship in place of God, and acknowledge that he is our Lord.
Year-End Gift Ask
Year-End Gift Ask (November 28, 2021 — January 9, 2022): $41,000
Thank you for your generous partnership to impact the Madison area and beyond for Christ! Our
year-end gift ask reflects some ways in which we hope to bless our staff and others during
another unusual year impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope to raise approximately
- High Point Church Missionaries Love Offering $12,000
- High Point Church Staff Love Offering: $12,000
- High Point Church School Staff Bonus: $12,000
- Ministry Support for CareNet Pregnancy Center of Dane County: $4,000
- Ministry Support for Be Still BNB (Church Staff Respite): $1,000
Designated donations to the 2021 year-end gift are tax-deductible and may be made via check or
online. Any funds received beyond the $41,000 goal will be allocated at the discretion of the
High Point Church Elder Board with the following goals:
- Any funds received over $41,000 will go toward:
- Benevolence: 25%
- Global Missions Discretionary Fund: 25%
- Mortgage Reduction: 25%
- High Point Church Staff Bonus: 12.5%
- High Point Church School Staff Bonus: 12.5%
Faith Place Building Fund
This limited-term designated fund has been established to support The Faith Place (Sun Prairie, WI) in raising the final $65,000 needed to purchase and renovate their current building. High Point Church has already committed $30,000 from our Benevolence Fund, and we want to raise the rest to bless our brothers and sisters in their ministry.