IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2017 TAX deductibility
If you would like your donation to be counted as received in 2017 the following must be true:
- Check donations
- Must either be mailed and postmarked by Saturday, December 30, 2017 or
- Turned in to the Church reception desk before we close on Sunday, December 24 after our Christmas Eve service. (The church offices will be closed the week between Christmas and New Year.)
- Online donations must be entered online (click the button below) before 3pm on Thursday, December 28.
Giving statements will be available on the HUB by January 10. If you would like us to send you a paper copy of your statement, please request it by an email to Jean Collins.
Thank you for giving to High Point Church. We are grateful for your support in what God is doing through this church.
We have five categories for funds in addition to a general fund. You can give to a specific fund or the general fund using the button at the top of this page.
- High Point Church regular attenders
- needy individuals in our community
- the Helping Hands Outreach food pantry
- other local programs designed to aid under-resourced people
- specific one-time needs for missionaries
- support for High Point people going on short-term mission trips
- special projects that extend the Gospel throughout the world